Kodaline's All I Want and Some of My Chirps

by - Monday, April 29, 2013

I accidentally found this epic and heart-moving-kind-of-music video of a Dublin band, Kodaline, across my Twitter timeline. I love it so friggin much it brought me a lonely and lost story in such deep lyrics. Well I assume the song is actually about some break-up thing, huh?

And, these hands just can't help but post the video here because... (do not expect to hear some credible reasons regarding to me posting this since you might not want to) I've actually been wanting to write yet I can't really think up something new, original, and intriguing. Plus, I sorta don't have any idea what to do with the random ideas HERE *pointing at my own head*. LOL I'm being too honest. No, because I like it either the music video or the song itself and this is one of my ultimate favorites. So I think I should (at least) make a share post as my appreciation :)

Anyway, prepare rolls of tissue, darlings.

 Let's see.. It was @inestjokro who shared this if I'm not mistaken.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Syifana Rahma Addiyani. Powered by Blogger.