State of Mind

by - Friday, April 22, 2011

Facing another corny day on my days-off. Today is the last one tho, and I'm supposed to hang out with my old friends (because we've planned to), but some of them got sudden personal business and I think it's just not complete if one of us is missing. So we'd just cancel it anyway.

And I'm slightly fed up with everyone lately. They seem to be annoyingly different (referring to some ppl I can't seem to mention here frontally) and I totally don't have any single thought why would they act like that and change this much. Or as the simplest scenario, it's just a sign if my period is coming. Phew.

Well, everyone changes. Either do I. And before you say something about others you'd better reflect on yourself. And I do.
I always realize that I've been turning into some annoying bitch for quite sometimes. If the state puts me up to be one, then I'll be.

So... what kind of person am I?
I ever asked my Bahasa teacher to 'read' and portend myself. My friends from the other class told me he has an ability over prophetic things like that. I don't really believe to such things (of course) and I did it just for fun. :)

So these are what he said:
I'm incedulous and double-minded. I often am uncertain and have doubts about something I should've done. My future husband is not going to be a pure Javanese. Almost any jobs suit me, so I'm free to choose.
Hmm? I'm not really sure if they're utterly true. There's still a long way ahead and I should stop backing off from things I'm convinced about.

If you also want to tell me what kind of person I am (in your point of view, ofc), you completely may. I'll gladly accepts unless it's too outrageous and too painful to hear. :-p

Adios!

xo.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Syifana Rahma Addiyani. Powered by Blogger.